Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, December 1, 2017

Today Only! Free Scrapbook Kit with $5 Purchase AND 50% Off My Entire Shop!

Happy December!

November ended up pretty rough. My grandpa, age 92, left this world on Thanksgiving day surrounded by family and we lost my godfather the next day. A lot of time was spent at the hospital over that week and I fell behind on so many things I wanted to do for December. Like my December Daily album and decorating for Christmas. We finally put up our tree last night and let Ian decorate it. All the ornaments are in the middle. The bottom 2 feet are bare so Maggie the bulldog isn't tempted to eat anything, and the top was bare because Ian couldn't reach high enough.

Let's start December off on a much happier note shall we?
How about a one day only sale with my entire shop 50% off, and on top of that, you get a Brand New Scrapbook Kit FREE with just a $5 purchase? (Scroll down to see the All is Bright Scrapbook Kit)

I have new weekly and monthly templates in the shop this weekend for Special Edition. The sets come with 6x4 PSD files for adding photos and background papers, journal card PNG files, PNG stamps overlays, and the PDF printables!

FWP offer and 50% off my shop Sale ends Friday December 1st 11:59pm EST
Special Edition 50% off Sale ends Sunday December 3rd 11:59pm EST






The All is Bright Scrabook kit is free today with just a $5 purchase from my shop!!! Spend $5, and you get the $8 kit FREE!! And since my entire shop is %50 off today only, you can get even more of a bargain!!

This offer is for Today Only! Ends at 11:59pm EST!

Check out the new lazy way I made to do a book a day in December this year! 




If you do miss the All is Bright Kit today, Don't worry, I'll be releasing it along with the rest of the collection next week! 

Thank you to everyone who was so kind and sent well wishes this past weeks during my grandpa's passing. It meant so much to me and my family. I am so grateful for the support of this online community. 



No comments:

Post a Comment